I was looking to make an order online for overnight delivery on another site.

I took one last look to make sure I wasn't missing a sale- right?

I found this link and clicked on it:

GK Hair The Best Treatment 33.8 oz● New · Global Keratin $239.95●

I clicked on it the link and there was the great product I needed to order 33.9 oz for $240 ok..

I went to top of page to open account.

●It refreshes page-My linked to product was gone. Couldn't be found. ( I got it from my history for you)

●I look up the product. Now it's not available. ●●'

●They switch me to a 10 oz for $160!

●Well, I was NOT happy but.. they had a special, $30 off for $150 - STILL NOT nearly comparable to what I clicked.

●I tried to purchase & check out-

Nope- It then, It only gave me $16 off.

By then I was invested in this ( Everyone understands what I mean-ha!) I called the company- waited for 15 min. The very tired lady answers the phone. Said that product was excluded from the special. I told her I First clicked on the exclusion- (since I got bit off the first page)

I told her- I clicked exclusions since ing from the website. And there was NOTHING listed.

Plus it can't be excluded they were going to give me $16 off.

She said it was only 10 %.

She, of course, couldn't or wouldn't assist me.

◆I missed my window of time to order my timeframe.◆

◆ ♦♛ ♛ So.. I thought I'd GIVE THE PUBLIC a warning that didn't get.◆

Happy Shopping! ♦ PS: I make a point of writing (min) 3 Good Reviews for any 1 poor one. I actually don't have time to do reviews. Which is also why I do more good-before I feel a right to do a poor oneJust Sayin' : )

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Folica and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Folica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Folica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Folica?

Comments